The Rhythm of Events
Events are a crucial ingredient to direct selling. From small, local meetings to massive, national or global conventions, each company has its own event rhythm that drives productivity throughout the calendar year.
- It Works!: Friendships, Fun, Freedom: A Culture That Works - Plunder Design: Finding Opportunity in Adversity
- Sweet 16: A Snapshot of Giving Back | The team at DSN selected 16 example companies from throughout the past year to illustrate the abundance of philanthropic work undertaken by the direct selling community.
- Does Your Incentive Program Need an Extreme Makeover? by Dave Minnelli, Senior Director, Decision Sciences for Maritz Motivation Solutions
- Doing the Right Thing by Joseph N. Mariano, President of the U.S. DSA
- Thibaudeau Takes on Top Job at Jamberry Exclusive Interview with Elizabeth Thibaudeau, CEO of Jamberry
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.