7 Trends to Watch Direct Selling in 2017 & Beyond
As we begin 2017, we can confidently assert that the state of direct selling remains strong.
- XS Energy: It’s the Experience That Builds the Brand
- Keep Collective: Charming the Direct Sales Jewelry Market
- Vemma Settles with FTC
- Party Like It’s 2017 by Traci Lynn Burton
- The Future of Direct Selling Is Being an Entrepreneur by Michael Dermer, founder and author of The Lonely Entrepreneur
- Culture, Communication and Calendars by John Addison
- Filling the Data Void by Ben Gamse, Market Research Manager at the U.S. Direct Selling Association
Featured Article Vemma Featured Article XS Energy Featured Article Keep Collective
Warranty: Events are a crucial ingredient to direct selling. From small, local meetings to massive, national or global conventions, each company has its own event rhythm that drives productivity throughout the calendar year.
Bulk Discounts: Buy 50 - 99 and get $0.50 off Buy 100 - 500 and get $1.00 off
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.