SPECIAL EDITION - Direct Selling News 2018 Global 100
by Heather Martin
The global economy is in an interesting state right now. On one hand, U.S.-based businesses are more optimistic than ever about their overseas prospects, according to Wells Fargo’s 2017 International Business Indicator survey. A strong U.S. dollar, changing regulations and untapped consumers in emerging markets are giving domestic companies incentives to explore and expand beyond America’s borders.
On the other hand, the impending Brexit (the United Kingdom’s plan to leave the European Union in 2019), threats of trade wars, uncertainty over trade pacts and stark divides over multiculturalism are dampening corporate enthusiasm for thinking and acting globally, according to the Wells Fargo survey.
- Global 100 Celebration
- Global 100 Profiles
- Global 100 By The Numbers
- Global 100 FAQ's
- Global 100 Bravo Growth Award- MONAT: Opportunities Lead to Growth and Limitless Possibilities
- Global 100 Bravo Legacy Award- D. Gary Young: A Lasting Legacy For Future Generations
- Global 100 Bravo Leadership Award- Joni Rogers-Kante: Her Vision and Focus Keep Moving SeneGence Forward
- The Back Page: Partners in Self-Regulation for all of Direct Selling - By C. Lee Peeler, Esq., a 33-year veteran of the Federal Trade Commission
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.